SUMMER VOLLEYBALL CAMP, CLINICS and SCRIMMAGES
If your keiki is new to volleyball/tennis, or has years of experience, you’ve come to the right place. We are not your typical summer camp. Although our goal is to have fun, our primary objective is to have your keiki learn and improve on his/her skills. With an occasional snack break, keiki will be immersed in a number of drills and games throughout camp.
Keiki will be placed in groups of similar skill level to ensure maximum skill growth over the course of our summer camp.
*Grades are based on 2020-2021 SY*
YOUTH VOLLEYBALL SUMMER CAMPS
Grades 1 -8
- Date: July 27 – 31, 2020
- Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Location: Bethlehem United Methodist Church (Field located in the back); 4 Westtown Road, Thornton PA
- Cost: $225/week or $55/day
**10% sibling discount will be applied to 2nd/3rd+ child*
YOUTH OUTDOOR VOLLEYBALL SUMMER CLINICS in Thornton, PA
NEW! We will have summer volleyball clinics OUTDOORS on grass and sand courts! What better way to combine the best things in life…summer and volleyball? Summer skill sessions will run on a 30 skill/30 play format (i.e. 30m Serving/30m Play). Bring your knee pads, water, and extra pair of socks, positivity and energy!
To REGISTER for summer skill clinics, email KeikiKlub@gmail.com with the following information:
- Keiki Name
- Grade (’20-’21 SY)
- Clinic date(s)/time
*Registration deadline is 24 hours in advance. Walk-ins welcome.
- Grades 3-5 (’20-’21SY): Tuesdays
- Grades 6-9 (’20-’21 SY): Tuesday AM (10-11am) & Wednesdays (6-7pm) (5:30-6:30pm in August)
- $20 per session. Payment due upon drop-off (cash or check). Registration on a weekly basis 24 hour deadline).
- Players NEW to kK will have to pay a one-time kK membership fee of $20.
- SCHEDULE: Click here to access summer clinic schedule
- COVID-19 Safety Protocol will be enforced. Click here to see how we are protecting our Keiki Klub Ohana
- Payment ($20 per skill clinic) in the form of cash or check (payable: Keiki Klub) will be collected by a coach upon drop-off.
- Electronically signed screening forms are required to participate in every clinic session. CLICK HERE to ACCESS DAILY SCREENING FORM