Youth Volleyball, Tennis & Yoga for Grades K-8
Coach Casey Pyszczymuka, Owner
Coach Casey Pyszczymuka (Piz-a-muka) was born and raised in Hawaii, where volleyball is the king of all sports. She immediately caught the “volleyball bug” during her first practice as a 6th grader, and from that point on, the love she has for volleyball continues to grow. Being from Hawaii, she was fortunate to have played for (and with) a number of highly respected volleyball coaches/players in volleyball history. Through her experiences, the coaching she received was top notch and quite possibly one of the best in the nation. As a result, she was able to fill her coaching “toolbox’ with such invaluable information, drills and volleyball methodologies.
Coach Casey believes that building a strong physical/mental/emotional foundation through positivity, setting high standards and teaching proper technique are key to developing successful and well-rounded athletes. As a former high school counselor, she truly believes in the development of the “whole athlete” by focusing on an athlete’s physical, mental and emotional state.
- Dave Shoji (former Univ. of Hawaii Head Coach- most wins as a D1 volleyball coach)
- Charlie Wade (current Univ of Hawaii Men’s Head Coach; former UH women’s assistant)
- Dennis Berg (Dave Shoji’s former college coach and father of former 3x Olympian setter Lindsey Berg)
- Howard Wallace (former head coach of Creighton Univ)
- Danny Alverez (UH assistant for beach program)
- Kery Carr (former UPenn head coach)
- College: Rutgers University (DIV 1) – Full Athletic Scholarship; 4-year letter winner ; 3x captain
- High School: Kamehameha Schools (Hawaii) – #1 in Nation 1999; #7 in Nation in 1998. 3x State Champions. 3x 1st Team All-State
- Club: Asics Rainbow VBC (Hawaii) (14U-18U) – University of Hawaii’s volleyball club. OPEN division
- USA Youth National Team (16’s) – 1/18 athletes selected to train at Olympic Training Center (Lake Placid); 1/12 players selected to represent USA at the World Qualifiers in Puerto Rico. Gold Medal finish. Former teammates: Former Olympians – Ogonna Nnamani, Lauren Fendrick
- Rustin High School (Pennsylvania) – Varsity Head Coach (2021 – current)
- Keiki Klub Sports – (2017 – current)
- Bishop Shanahan HS – (2018) Volunteer Assistant Coach
- Sparks Volleyball Club – (2017-2019)
- Sparks Beach Volleyball – (2017 – 2019)
- Westtown School – (2016) Assistant Coach
- Cherokee HS (Georgia) – (2010) Varsity Head Coach and (2008) JV Head Coach
- South Jersey VBC – (2005) 18’s Head Coach
Coach Sharon – Lead Tennis Coach
Coach Sharon comes from a multi-sport coaching background including tennis, volleyball and lacrosse. With experience coaching youth sports from Kindergarten to High School, as well as instructing adults and dogs in the sport of dog agility.
Coach Sharon competes in USTA League Tennis, which resulted in two USTA League National runs with one team taking 2nd place at Nationals in Florida. She’s experienced in World Team Tennis having played on multiple teams in an incredibly fast and fun style. She was lucky enough to play on two teams that also got a chance to play at Nationals although falling short at sectionals.
Sharon is USTA Net Gen certified and continues her tennis instructing education by attending workshops, taking on-line courses and working with highly trained professional instructors.
Coach Sharon’s positivity, attention to detail and experience in various sports are invaluable to our program and our keiki.
Coach Jayden – Volleyball & Tennis
Coach Jayden is a division three college volleyball player and plays at Haverford College. She started playing volleyball in 8th grade as a complete beginner but soon realized that this sport was the sport for her. Since then she has been playing volleyball at a very competitive level and qualified for the GJNC nationals twice and even placed third in the 17s National division in 2019. She is a middle/right side hitter, and her greatest strength is her blocking skills. She also played tennis since she was 5 years old and played for her high school varsity team in Delaware.
“I am really excited to coach at Keiki Klub because volleyball and tennis are truly my favorite sports in the world, and I love working with kids and interested athletes, especially those who love and want to work on their craft. I hope this year I can offer my expertise to as many athletes as I can and help them reach their personal goals.”
Coach Ann Marie – Volleyball
Coach Ann Marie currently plays volleyball for Dickinson College as a defensive specialis/libero. She started her volleyball journey with the CYO volleyball at St. Max from fifth grade up until eighth grade. Coach Ann Marie also played volleyball for various club programs and also played for Bayard Rustin High School. We are excited to have her competitive spirit and “go get it” approach with us at kK!
“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference between volleyball success and volleyball failure” – Felicity Luckey