Youth Volleyball & Tennis in the Delaware Valley for Kids in Grades K – 8
*Keiki may sign up for more than one program at a time*
8 Week Clinics
Our 8 week clinics meet 1x a week and are offered throughout the school year. During our 8 week clinics, keiki learn the FUNdamentals of volleyball/tennis with a heavy emphasis on learning proper form/technique. Keiki will also gain experience competing against each other in various drills and scrimmages.
- Grades K-2: (1 hour) Passing, Setting, Overhand Serving, Attacking off the toss, 1-2 mini scrimmages.
- Grades 3-6*: (1 hour 15 min) Passing, Setting, Overhand Serving/Jump Float, Attacking off a set, Encouraging the use of 3 contacts (pass/set/attack), Team drills and mini scrimmages. *Open to inexperienced 6th graders*
- Grades 6-8: (1 hour) Is your keiki interested in learning volleyball, but feels like (s)he’s “missed the boat”? Worry no more! We have a clinic open to keiki with little to no experience. Keikis will learn and refine their volleyball skills to make them ready for middle school and/or club tryouts! Open to players with little to no experience.
- *Grade 6 & **Advanced Keiki Klub (AKK): (1 hour 30 min). Heavy emphasis on refining keikis’ existing volleyball skills; encourage 3 contacts (pass/set/attack); refine jump floats; various group/team drills that incorporate the use of 2-3 contacts etc. *6th Grade: Experience required. **AKK: INVITE ONLY. Keiki must complete at least one 8 week session to be considered for AKK.
Grades 1-5 : (1 hr 30 min) Keiki will focus on the following skills: Forehand grips and stoke mechanics; backhand grips and stroke mechanics; footwork; volleys; overheads; serving; agility and conditioning; strategies for singles and doubles
Enrichment Clinics (Volleyball)
(1 hour) Enrichment clinics will focus on a particular skill during the course of an hour. Players will have the opportunity to refine their skill through high repetition while coaches pay close attention to detail. Dates and time will be posted in the near future.
- Serving (overhand, jump float)
- Passing (under and overhand)
- Competition Clinics – Various competition drills (i.e. Queens, mini-scrimmage)
Scrimmage Program (Volleyball)
(1 hour) Open to the public! Grades 4-8. Players must have at least 1 season of volleyball experience to participate. Join us while our keiki put their skills into action through competition! 14 available spots
Birthday Parties (Volleyball or Tennis)
(2 hours) Let us host your keiki’s next birthday party with a trained Klub coach. Includes gym rental, volleyball/tennis equipment, 1 hour volleyball/tennis instruction, 30 minutes scrimmage/open gym (or drill/competition of choice), 30 minutes food/cake. Contact us for pricing.