Youth Sport Summer Clinics for Keiki in Grades K-8
Keiki Klub COVID-19 Skills Session Protocol (Updated July 2, 2020)
REQUIRED: Complete this screening form prior to every practice
Ways we are keeping your keiki safe during COVID19
- All players will be required to wash/sanitize their hands upon drop-off, all water breaks and upon pickup.
- Players need to provide their own equipment (knee pads) with them. We will not lend out equipment.
- If your keiki is experiencing flu-like symptoms such as fever (>100.3), cough, or shortness of breath, email KeikiKlub@gmail.com and DO NOT ATTEND THE SESSION.
- Players are encouraged to use the restrooms at home prior to drop-off. We will have access to a bathroom; however, to prevent transmission, we do not encourage the use of bathrooms during clinic hours. In the event a player needs to relieve oneself, the player’s parent/guardian (or a staff member) will walk them to the bathroom and be required to wash/sanitize their hands before stepping back onto the court.
- Players will be placed at least 6ft away from others during drills.
- If a coach notices a player touching his/her face, the player will be required to sanitize his/her hands immediately.
- Unfortunately, handshakes, high-fives, fist-bumps or skin-to-skin contact are not permitted.
- No sharing of food/water. Players must bring their own food/water and must place their belongings at least 6 ft away from others.
- Masks are optional.
Keiki Klub ‘Ohana/Families:
- Since clinics are held outdoors, parents are allowed to stay; however, they must observe from a distance and follow social distancing guidelines by maintaining at least a 10ft distance between other families/players.
- During INDOOR clinics/camps, parents/guardians are not allowed to enter the gym. Keiki will be dropped off/picked-up at the main entrance of the gym.
- To prevent the spread of germs, parents/siblings will not be allowed to “shag” after balls or borrow kK balls/equipment.
- Temperature checks on coaches will be conducted before each clinic. Coaches will be asked to go home if they have a temperature of 100.4 or above.
- Coaches are required to submit a signed Screening form 24-48 hours prior to every practice. (CLICK HERE FOR SCREENING FORM)
- Coaches/staff will be required to sanitize their hands upon arrival, every water break and upon departure.
- Masks are optional.
- Coaches will do their best in maintaining a 6ft distance from players during clinics. However, athlete safety is paramount, and kK will not restrict coaches from assisting an athlete if necessary, to protect them from injury.
- Balls and equipment will be sanitized before and after each session.
- Hand sanitizers will be located at drop-off and at each court.
REGISTRATION CHECK-IN FOR SUMMER CLINICS
- REQUIRED: Electronically signed screening forms are required in order to participate prior to EVERY session.
- CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE COVID19 SCREENING FORM