Youth Volleyball in Brandywine
Our 8 week clinics meet 1x a week and are offered throughout the school year. During our 8 week clinics, keiki learn the FUNdementals of volleyball with a heavy emphasis on learning proper form/technique. Our keikis also gain experience competing against each other in various drills and scrimmages
Co-Ed Youth Volleyball
- Grades K-2: (1 hour) Passing, Setting, Overhand Serving, Attacking off the toss, 1-2 mini scrimmages.
- Grades 3-5: (1 hour) Passing, Setting, Overhand Serving/Jump Float, Attacking off a set, Encouraging the use of 3 contacts (pass/set/attack), Team drills and mini scrimmages.
- Grades 6-8: (1 hour)
- BEGINNER (<1yr): Is your keiki interested in learning volleyball, but feels like (s)he’s “missed the boat”? Worry no more! We have a clinic open to keiki with little to no experience. Keikis will learn and refine their volleyball skills to make them ready for middle school and/or club tryouts! Open to players with little to no experience.
- INTERMEDIATE (>1yr) (program requirement: consistent overhand serve and/or jump float): Our grades 6-8 program is open to any middle “schooler” exhibiting a higher level of play and have the basic fundamentals down. kK’s aim is to take this program to the “next level” and train kK players with a high level of intensity, with a focus on developing well rounded, relentless, and knowledgeable volleyball players. We believe in training all players for all positions (6 rotation players), regardless of size. Expect and hour of relentless hard work and positive intensity!!
- INVITATIONAL (Up to 8th grade) (1-1.5 hours): Heavy emphasis on refining keikis’ existing volleyball skills. INVITE ONLY.
- Keiki must complete at least one 8 week session to be considered for our invitational program.